September 2023 Life Insurance Awareness Month
You spend all your months and years looking after your loved ones and all who depend on you. Every September the insurance industry takes pause to both celebrate your commitment and remind our clients of the importance of having a solid life insurance plan in place to guarantee those you care about are protected should the worst happen.
September is Life Insurance Awareness Month
Studies show that 40% of households in the United States are not protected with life insurance. 33% of those who are covered say they likely don’t have enough life insurance coverage. Here at Ansay & Associates, our team is ready to help you find the best plan for your needs, so you can rest easy knowing that YOUR people will be taken care of and their financial needs will be met. Our goal each September is to set more families at ease by providing affordable comprehensive life insurance coverage for all walks of life.Consult with Ansay
Does Anyone Depend on You?
The first and most important thing to know about Life Insurance Month (LIAM) is that it’s about keeping your loved ones secure financially as they go through life. You’ve spent years partnering with and supporting spouses, children, siblings - even friends and parents in certain scenarios - working hard and saving so they could have the best life possible. Every September, we encourage our clients to think of them, and remember that a good life insurance plan is the best way to make sure your sacrifices keep helping those for whom they were intended. Life insurance is an act of love that can continue after you’re gone, as long as a comprehensive plan is in place.Get in Touch with Ansay
Facts about Life Insurance Month
- Created in 2004 by non-profit industry educational group Life Happens
- Purpose is to offer education and address common misconceptions about obtaining and maintaining a quality life insurance plan
- The multi-talented Roselyn Sanchez is the latest LIAM spokesperson - with dozens of film, television, music and production credits in her 30-year career plus raising 2 children in addition to philanthropic work, Sanchez is the perfect model for hard work and a wonderful messenger for LIAM.
- Sanchez delivered LIAM’s public service announcements in Spanish for the first time in 2022
- Brooke Shields was LIAM’s previous spokesperson, starting in 2020
- Each year Life Insurance Awareness Month content reaches millions of online users via blogs, videos, social media posts, email campaigns and other educational assets.
Before You Buy Life Insurance
Life Insurance Awareness Month is meant to help you get into the mindset that keeping dependents and loved ones financially secure is a wonderful thing - but we all know that these can be sensitive topics, and there are plenty of misconceptions about acquiring good life insurance coverage. There are a few things to consider leading into LIAM, but these are important factors that should be accounted for regardless of the time of year:
- How much do you have saved for emergencies?
- How much debt are you under?
- For whom do you want to offer financial protection?
- How long will your beneficiaries need support?
Already Covered? Great! Let’s Review Your Plan
Some things to consider when reviewing your plan in September -
- Are the right people still set as beneficiaries?
- Have any major life events occurred since first buying life insurance coverage?
- Change in income or employment
- New loans
- Do your loved ones know how to access your plan?
Consult with Ansay & Associates
Our team provides consultation and brokerage services for those seeking life insurance policies from a range of top providers. Ansay & Associates partnerships gives you flexibility to find the right policy for your needs and answer any questions you may have about the limitations of your existing coverage and how to supplement it.Contact Us for Life Insurance
Get Life Insurance Today!
We're here to answer your questions. Let's talk.
Our team of life insurance pros are here to answer all your questions on getting the best plan to fit your needs. Fill out our form or just give us a call...we're happy to help!
You Can Always Call Us Toll-Free at: 1 (888) 262-6729
We need a little more information from you. Once this form is submitted you will be able to utilize the resource requested.
By requesting this resource, you are agreeing to receive email communications from Ansay. You can unsubscribe at anytime via your preference center.
You are attempting to download a resource that isn’t available to you.