Cyber Liability: Is Your Company Properly Protected?
Cybersecurity is quickly becoming one of the most important ways to protect your business. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, more people than ever are working online and using company networking software. Cyber scammers are well aware of these changes and are taking advantage of the increase in online activity.
And Cybercrime adds up quickly: It’s estimated it will cost businesses $6 trillion by 2021.
Learn how to protect yourself and your business during our free Ansay & Associates “Protecting Your Business Against Cyber Attacks” Webinar. This informative Webinar will cover:
- A comprehensive overview of Cyber Liability Insurance and its coverages
- Distinctions between Cyber Liability, General Liability, and Commercial Crime coverage
- The latest changes in the marketplace for Cyber Liability Insurance
- The different types of cyberattacks and how to mitigate risk
- How to determine the type of coverage that’s right for your business
- Alan Neva, CIC: Director of Operations, Ansay & Associates
- Tim Foody: Producer, Risk Placement Services
We need a little more information from you. Once this form is submitted you will be able to utilize the resource requested.
By requesting this resource, you are agreeing to receive email communications from Ansay. You can unsubscribe at anytime via your preference center.
You are attempting to download a resource that isn’t available to you.