Commercial Insurance Advisor - Madison
Ansay & Associates, LLC is a family owned, independent insurance agency founded in 1946. Recently named one of the Fastest Growing Firms by the Business Journal and a Great Place to Work - we are excited to be searching for a Commercial Business Sales Advisor to join our team!
Primary duties will be to generate new business sales, maintain and build renewal relationships, and provide proactive service and account management to clients.
- Pro-actively prospect and generate new business appointments
- Round out and provide analysis on renewal strategies
- Seek cross-selling opportunities
- Maintain an active pipeline of prospects - updated each week
- Attend and actively participate in agency sales training and meetings
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with partner insurance carriers
- Continue professional development (i.e., keep current with industry changes, continuous sales training, pursue professional designations, etc.).
- Must have a positive “can-do” attitude, possess a passion for insurance, and be a self-starter who regularly demonstrates initiative, grit and hustle
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Related experience includes previous sales experience preferably in the insurance industry - but not required
- Property & Casualty license preferred or willingness to obtain upon hire
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Collaborative team member inside and outside the office