Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Tom Pupeter
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
My American Dream is to help people manage risk to protect what is their American Dream.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Providing exceptional resources and serves to our clients.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
My companies say the customer comes first. Ansay means it and does it every single day.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
At Ansay we have the resources to protect all clients, from individuals to companies, with operations nationwide.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
We are all partners on the same team with our fellow associates and insurance company partners.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I analyze risk, offer solutions, and am available as often as the clients needs.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
I reviewed the coverages of a prospective new client and made several recommendations, all of which the client accepted. They suffered a multi-million dollar loss that we paid. They are thankful and still in business today because of proper coverage.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Contracting and manufacturers.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I am passionate about the insurance industry and want to help people every day.
- What would your clients say about you?
That I am very detailed, experienced, and have their back.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." - Vince Lombardi