Skip to content
11 Questions with Todd Kriese
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
American Dream: a set of ideals in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, and upward social mobility achieved through hard work. For me, it extends to passing on a good set of values and ideals for my children so when they are able to they can pursue their version of the American Dream.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Being a trusted advisor that offers strategies to help manage risk in which insurance becomes an indispensable tool to help protect our clients and their assets.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay & Associates allows individuals to specialize in their areas of expertise so no one has to be a "jack of all trades master of none"
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Independent agency with access to a variety of markets and tools to help us succeed.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Each day working in Commercial Insurance holds a new set of challenges to overcome with no two days being the same.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Treat others as I expect to be treated.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
Favorite client stories revolve around having a true claim situation arise and having the proper coverage in place to help the business stay in business and move forward.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Workers Compensation Analysis
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Hunting or Trout Fishing
- What would your clients say about you?
That I am very knowledgeable.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs