Personal Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Todd Brett
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Living a comfortable life; financial security; being able to take care of my family & friends
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way is a client-centered, relationship-based approach. I tailor my clients' insurance programs to their specific needs while educating my them about their insurance coverage. My #1 goal is to build a long-term relationship with my clients and to be my clients' trusted advisor.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
In my opinion, the one thing that sets Ansay & Associates apart from the competition is the overall caliber of people that work at Ansay & Associates. We are all skilled, high integrity people that are passionate about serving our clients. We are the best in the business at what we do.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Ansay & Associates has a very good reputation in the marketplace and I want to associate myself with a high-quality firm/brand. I like to work with good people and the insurance agents and service teams at Ansay & Associates are among the best in the business.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Ansay & Associates is a fast-paced, high energy workplace where everybody works together as a team to take care of their clients. We all share a passion for taking care of our clients.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My primary goal is to become my clients' trusted insurance advisor. I do this by working hard on their behalf to educate my clients about their insurance needs and exposures and tailoring insurance programs to fit my clients' needs.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
I don't have one story that stands out. The most gratifying part of my career is all of the clients/business contacts that followed me to Ansay & Associates 6 years ago when I re-built my book of business at Ansay & Associates.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
My focus is personal lines - Auto, Home, Umbrella, Recreational Vehicle, Boat, Investment Property Insurance & Life Insurance.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I like to take care of and help people. The desire to take care of my clients, to deliver on the promises/commitments that I have made to my clients and co-workers.
- What would your clients say about you?
That they trust me. I am an honest person that works tirelessly on their behalf.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
Anything worth having is worth working for.