Thomas (TJ) Phillis
Associate Director of Sales - Commercial Lines
10 Questions with TJ
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The American dream to me is being able to live in a country where I can freely worship a God of my choosing and live a “happy” life with family and friends. Also, the ability to pursue a great career.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way to me means working together as a team to do whatever it takes in order to provide the best care/service to our prospects and clients. Always acting like a professional.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay has the best customer service! It is a real Team atmosphere!
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
I was drawn to Ansay & Associates because of the relationship that they have with their employees and clients.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Working at Ansay is awesome! It truly is a team.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My approach to working with clients is learning about them and what makes them tick. Building a relationship with them is my ultimate goal. What my clients need, is what I try to give to them.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
My focus is primarily in the Manufacturing field. Although there isn't any business that I will not go after.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Every day is new with new possibilities! If I "sleep in," I may miss some of those possibilities.
- What would your clients say about you?
My clients would say that I'm a hard worker that puts their business needs first. That I am fun to work with and always smiling.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
“What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time.” Don Zimmer