Employee Benefits Consultant & Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Steve Kleber
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Having the ability to grow professionally and personally.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Doing things right all of the time.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We have talented associates who place our client's needs first. Our bench strength and capabilities in serving clients are second to none.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The ability to grow as an organization. Ansay & Associates is investing in our client's future and the future of the angecy. Status-quo is not an option at Ansay & Associates.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Great people with great attitudes!
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I take a holistic approach to managing risk for clients. Insurance is one of the largest expenses an employer has. Strategic planning of both benefits and commercial insurance that parallels the business plan is very important. Alignment of insurance with the business plan and mitigating risk is always at the forefront.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
Having the ability to help a client navigate through Health Care Reform.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I take a holistic approach to risk. I work with clients on both their commercial insurance and employee benefits.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Knowing that I can make a difference for others every day.
- What would your clients say about you?
Committed to client success.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Always do what's right, even when nobody is watching."