Skip to content
10 Questions with Shelly Frank
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Helping others, sleeping good at night and living life now.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
We are here to help the customer. We believe in staying knowledgeable, in tune with our customers’ needs, and the ever changing insurance market.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We have a great group of people that believe in helping do what is best for the customer.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Through agency buyout but it has been a very good transition.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
We have many small offices so we have much to draw from to give individualized customer service. Ansay volume and relationships give our agency the clout and volume needed to give customers the right markets for their needs.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My clients are my friends and I treat them the way I want to be treated.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Business Insurance is my specialty and helping those clients with their personal needs. My specialty is Construction, Manufacturing, schools and Healthcare along with small businesses.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I love morning walks, staying active and working with a professional group of individuals. I am surrounded with a great group of friends/associates.
- What would your clients say about you?
I am easy to work with, knowledgeable, efficient, dependable, determined and I laugh a lot.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
When I began my career, I leaned on the motivational material of Zig Ziglar for guidance. He had many quotes. “You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want". “Ability can take you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there".