Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Rich Demski
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Anything is possible. You can make anything happen.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Work hard and you will be rewarded.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Family-owned & operated. Strong values, excellent culture, valued added services.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The work ethic and opportunities that are provided. Mike Ansay has always been a helpful provider. he always believes in helping people first.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
The nice aggressive agency always trying to improve and invest in our own and its future. We welcome change.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I look at ways other than just insurance to help improve their business. This can be added Loss Control, MedPro, or Human Resources help. I look at becoming a business partner with our insured.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Anything food related; from restaurants and grocery stores to food manufacturers.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- What would your clients say about you?
Best agent I ever had hands down! Very attentive to all of our needs. It looks out for our best interests.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
Always do what you say.