Skip to content
8 Questions with Patrick Hughes
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The freedom to choose your own path in life and the opportunity to write your own story.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Doing the right thing even when it's difficult and to outwork the competition.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay & Associates stands by their customers in hard times and help them through in ways that other agencies do not.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Great people with local decision makers and a local future.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
When working with customers I will do all I can to learn about the business prior to working with them but then take time with them to understand their business on a deeper level and to understand their risk tolerances, preferences and business operations. From there, I will use my broad business knowledge and insurance knowledge to make suggestions on improvements where I can. It's my belief that doing as much work on the front end will lead to a better customer experience.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Contracting, Manufacturing, Transportation and Social Service
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Exercise and the chance to meet new people and hear their story.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed…"