Skip to content
9 Questions with Michael Konzen
- What does the American dream mean to you?
All people have an incredible opportunity to succeed. We also have the tools to overcome challenges that we may come across.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
We serve others with respect and excellent service to the best of our ability.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay is a family run organization that puts their employees and clients first. Ansay makes positive impacts on the community, strives for a family oriented culture, and provides best in class customer service to clients.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
They have the feel of your small home town independent insurance agent, but have the tools and mindset to serve customers of all demographics.
- Give us a view of the company - what is it like working at Ansay?
We have a family oriented atmosphere. We work hard and have fun together.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I am solution oriented. Provide me with a problem and I will make it my mission to provide a solution that may be simple or creative.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Small and Middle market groups from 1-200 employees.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I can't stand to let the day get away from me. I want every minute to count. It's cliché, but the truth is, I can sleep when I'm dead.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Helping others is a secret sauce to a happy life" -Todd Stocker