Employee Benefits Consultant
11 Questions with Matt Young
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Having the freedom to pursue meaningful, purposeful employment that enables me to support my family's aspirations and in turn, helping our children pursue theirs.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
It means being creative and innovative in the individualistic manner in which we serve each of our client's unique challenges.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We take the time and commit the personal energy to truly understand our client's needs, then utilize our expertise to create unique, innovative approaches to accomplish their objectives.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The synergies in philosophy, putting the client first, the fostering of an entrepreneurial spirit to enable us to be creative in how we problem solve and serve the needs of our clients.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
It's a very caring and spirited environment, team members invoke a passion for serving clients, it's a family in the workplace.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My goal is to go beyond understanding the needs and objectives of my clients and to additionally understand their business. That creates a different level of perspective and enables me to better deliver effective solutions.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
I'm thankful for the many personal friendships that have developed from what originated as professional relationships, which provides me a sense that I've done right by my clients which is very meaningful.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I've worked across many genres of industry, privately-held service and manufacturing, healthcare, financial, school districts, and manufacturing.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The desire to do what's right for my clients, to provide for my family, and enable our children to take the "next" step in opportunity advancement.
- What would your clients say about you?
I hope they would say I am creative and innovative, bring expertise to solving their challenges, and that I am caring and passionate in delivering the services to them and their employees.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Find happiness in your work or you will never know it." & "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain