Lisa Neumann-Pudlo, RHU
Employee Benefits Consultant
10 Questions with Todd Kriese
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
It's having the opportunity for prosperity and success.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Helping our clients identify their risks and develop, monitor, and implement their insurance programs.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We have HR services, dedicated service staff, "tools" to assist our employer groups with ACA, ERISA, COBRA, FLMA, Medicare* Part D, and other compliance regulated requirements.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Ansay & Associates is a very family-oriented company, but the resources it has for my clients makes it easy to obtain and retain clients.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Ansay is a very innovative company that embraces technology and thrives on it.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Always do what's in the best interest of the client.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
I hear this all the time, but clients say often, "I'd be lost without you in the maze of the Affordable Care Act. You make it simple and easy to understand."
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I ensure all industries and the majority of my business is between 50-500 lives.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Well, I run at 5:18am every morning, but after that, I know I'll be able to solve a problem, give a client a resource that another agency is unable to give, and I truly love my career!
- What would your clients say about you?
Sincere and honest, just extremely personable, yet knows her stuff.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
Persistence prevails when all else fails.
* We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.