Skip to content
9 Questions with Kevin Kitchen
- What does the American dream mean to you?
Being able to provide for my family and achieve goals that I have set forth in my professional and personal careers.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Finding what passions and dreams you want to pursue.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
The customer, service, and expertise of the employees of Ansay is the main reason I think Ansay is different from everyone else.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The workplace culture while providing a premium service to customers.
- Give us a view of the company - what is it like working at Ansay?
It is awesome being able to work in an environment where it is enjoyable to come to work every day and the people you are surrounded by are great.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Finding out what situation I am able to help with. No matter what task the customer might need, I am willing to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Farm and Crop Insurance. (Also whatever my clients need).
- What gets you out of bed in the morning
Knowing that I am working to achieve my dreams and working towards a common goal with my family.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
“Set your goals high, and don't stop till you get there.” - Bo Jackson