Kevin Gall, CIC
Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Kevin Gall
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Great success is available to those who are ambitious and possess a superior work ethic.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Treat others as you would expect to be treated.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Vast market representation couple with additional resources and services.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Family culture and tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
It is a customer-focused company offering a wide range of products and services to its clients. Equally important is the commitment to employee happiness and opportunity.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My approach to working with clients has been to educate them on coverage and how the coverage will impact their business. Finding the right solutions while creating a personal and long-lasting relationship.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Small to medium-sized commercial clients where the opportunity to develop a relationship with the owner exits.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The smell of coffee and the opportunity to help someone that day solve a problem.
- What would your clients say about you?
Honest, knowledgeable, helpful, dedicated, and always willing to help at any hour of the day.