Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Justin Diers
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Pick a passion and figure out a way to make a living doing it.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Doing everything as if my client is standing right in front of me.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Every conversation is about doing what's right for the client. Of course we can compete on every level for pricing and coverages, but we focus on educating our agents and taking care of our clients and that matters more often than anything else.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
After years of working in various industries for different employers, you learn to spot the good ones. Ansay is a known leader in the industry, has every capability a customer can want, and they still strive to be better! How could I not want to be part of an organization like this?
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
In one word, exciting. Every day is different so no matter how much you know, there is always more to learn and more obstacles to overcome. It makes being able to help my clients a very rewarding experience.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Ask a little and listen a lot. People will tell you what they want and do not want. I try to be clear and concise with them and thorough when putting together their policies.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I work with clients across many industries on the commercial side and from all walks of life on the personal side.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Two kids, a massive dog, and a busy wife. I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Outmaneuver your old self." -Jack Butcher