Commercial & Personal Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Jerry Braun
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
To me, the American Dream means doing things that you are passionate about, and that makes you happy. It is also living life to its fullest by seeing new places and experiencing new things with your family and friends.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Delivering a great customer experience for all of our clients no matter how large or small.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay & Associates has a unique team approach that focuses on delivering outstanding customer service plus we can provide valuable extra services like Ansay Express, MedPro, and RiskPro that benefit our clients.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The ability to deliver great service and results for my customers by having the resources and the support to do exactly that.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Most days are very busy and challenging. I really enjoy working with the people that I have been blessed to have as my co-workers.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My approach is to treat each and every client in the most respectful and ethical way or just as I would want to be treated.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
My focus is smaller to medium size commercial accounts including restaurants, trade contractors, auto repair, wholesale/retail, and transportation.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The opportunity to do something that benefits a client, a friend, or o ur community in general.
- What would your clients say about you?
That they enjoy working with me because I listen to them, that I truly care about them and their lives and that I pay attention to details about their needs.