Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with Jerry Bell
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The ability to provide a better life for my family and community.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Relationship building with trust as its cornerstone.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay differentiates itself through loss control, account service, and its ability to always find a solution for any risk.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?Ansay's culture of collaboration, trust, and efficiency.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
The interpersonal touch of a family business with resources of a large corporation dedicated to technology.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Learn and understand the clients business to provide the best insurance coverage for today and future growth.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Manufacturing, contracting, trucking, food, and pharmaceutical.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Desire to learn and help my friends and family.
- What would your clients say about you?
I'm responsive to their individual needs and I translate the insurance and risk management knowledge and experience into meaningful cost-effective solutions to their needs.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way." -Thomas Paine