Skip to content
10 Questions with Jason Hogue
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The ability for a person to receive the benefit out of the work, dedication, and sacrifice that they may have to endure.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The ability to form long-lasting realtionships that are meaningful even after the business has been completed.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
By striving to be a company that is proactive with its service plans, Ansay will differentiate itself from its competitors.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Their core philosophies fit very well with my own personal values.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
A family-owned operation, that puts it's employees first. Ansay makes you have all the necessary resources at your disposal.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Listen well, and service the account with what the customer is looking for from his agent.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
A client gave me an opportunity to work on his account Incorrect calculations in the Worker's Compensation were costing the company over $40,000 a year! We were able to resolve these issues with the client, proving our level of attention to detail and service that we provide!!!
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Having spent 15 years in the golf industry prior to Ansay, golf courses and their necessities are a perfect fit with my background.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The opportunity to help people, making a difference in someone else's life.
- What would your clients say about you?
They know they are going to receive the highest level of service that I can possibly provide.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" - John Wooden