Heidi Nienow, CPIA
Executive Vice President - Personal Lines
10 Questions with Heidi Nienow
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Being able to enjoy life to the fullest by having the means and ability to spend time with my family and friends doing the things I enjoy.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
I genuinely care about people and want to make sure they understand what protection they need in order to protect their family, business, future, and ultimately their American dream. The Ansay Way helps me to provide services and products to be able to provide this for others.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay’s strategic partnership with their carriers and the value-added products and services they offer to their customers to help them with risk management, Human Resources, Medical cost containment, and Ansay Express 24/7 service.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Simple. Their core values where a match to mine.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Each day working in Commercial Insurance holds a new set of challenges to overcome with no two days being the same.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Insurance is a relationship business. I want my clients to trust and respect me. This has to be earned. It is important to me to learn as much as I can about my clients so that I can best understand and determine what their needs are, develop strategies, implement programs and monitor the plans we put in place. It is aligned with the Ansay Way.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
In my role, I have the pleasure of being able to work with all lines of coverage including individual, business, and employee benefits.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I treat each day as a new day not knowing what the day may bring but starting each day with a positive outlook and desire to make a difference in someone’s life both personally and professionally. It could be as simple as getting someone to smile or laugh, helping someone through a difficult time, or helping someone protect their American dream. Simply living the golden rule of treating others as you wish to be treated
- What would your clients say about you?
That I care about others, am knowledgeable, have a positive attitude, and enjoy life!
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt