Skip to content
9 Questions with Greg Lawrence
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
To me the American dream means working hard and making your way in society and taking advantage of the opportunities that come your way.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Doing the right thing for our clients. If we do the right thing for our clients and employees, everything else will take care of itself.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
I'm new to the insurance industry, but I would say that Ansay has a terrific reputation in the market. Ansay only offers products and services that make sense for the client. Integrity.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
I like that Ansay is family owned and seems to take good care of their people and clients. I was drawn to the integrity of the company.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Everything seems to be well organized and everyone has been very helpful!
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I like to do some digging and find out what their specific needs are. We may even uncover things the client hadn't thought of before. Only after I've made sure I know their needs would I recommend a product or service.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I've worked primarily in the following industries: media (radio and print) calling on retailers, staffing - I was an outside sales rep for QPS Companies calling on manufacturers - mainly printing/packaging and small manufacturers. I also worked in the county government environment (emergency services) for seven years.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Taking care of my family and doing the right thing for my customers.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
“Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.”
- Seth Godin