Skip to content
11 Questions with Dave VandenOever
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The American Dream to me is the opportunity that is afforded everyone born in the United States of America to follow their passion and desire and have an incredible life doing it and making a career out of it.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way is a relationship and solutions-based approach driven by our risk management and needs-based process to Identify Exposures, Develop Strategies, Implement Programs, and Monitor the Plan to cover our client's insurance needs.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
By developing strategies and relationships with both carriers and clients and niche programs for specific markets along with many value-added services.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
We merged with Ansay & Associates.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
I work in a very professional environment with highly qualified people. They all take great pride in the work they do and the relationships they have created.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My personal approach to working with my clients is as a trusted advisor. I like to stay well informed about their situations and focus on their needs.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Auto Body/Repair Shops, Daycare/Nursing Homes, Boat Dealers & Non-Profits
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
A desire to make something special out of each day the Lord gave me.
- What would your clients say about you?
Great source of expertise.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"It's all good."