Skip to content
10 Questions with Brion Demski
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Get married, raise a family, and have a career that you enjoy.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Work hard, be persistent, and develop great relationships.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We are one of the largest agencies in the area, we have name recognition, and we have godo markets.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Mike Ansay's energy and vision of where we are and where we can go.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Great fellow employees to work with, fun, exciting at times, many opportunities.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Being honest and finding them the best deal possible with our markets.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
Being able to develop relationships & friendships with clients that I have insured for 25 years.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I enjoy working with Trucking and Transportation related companies.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The need to serve my clients, compete for new customers, and too many bills to pay.
- What would your clients say about you?
That I take care of them and provide a good deal for them on their insurance program.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
Don't burn any bridges. What goes around comes around.