Employee Benefits Consultant
10 Questions with Brian Hazelett
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
For me, the American Dream means going after your dreams and making them come true. To truly build a better life for you and your family and to support others in doing the same.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
What the Ansay Way means to me is being the best you can be. Not only for yourself but for your clients by following the core values that our agency was built in.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay's vision is to be the best agency that it can be. We differentiate ourselves by developing personable relations with our clients and by providing them with the latest in insurance innovations and technology.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
I have over 15 years of experience in the Employee Benefits industry and have worked for other agencies, but Ansay has a strong reputation for leading our industry in providing above-average service and commitment to its clients.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Ansay is committed to providing it's clients with the best possible service while keeping up with the ever-changing structure of our industry.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I am a face to face agent. I believe that when you have the real in-person connection with your clients, you can better serve them and their needs.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
There are so many to choose from. They range from fighting for my client's rights knowing a company was in the wrong to finding the most obscure policy to fit my client's needs (Kidnapping Insurance Policy because their work was sending them overseas). Or even the gift of chocolates from one of my Medicare* Clients because she was able to save enough money on her Prescriptions.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I focus on finding my clients the best Employee Benefits package to fit their needs and the needs of their employees.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Adventure! Every day is anew adventure as you never know what will be laid out before you!
- What would your clients say about you?
That I am very attentive to what their needs are and that I explain "insurance jargon" in terms that they can understand.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Don't Chase After Your Dreams. Walk Alongside Them!"
* We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options.