Skip to content
10 Questions with Brad Sowinski
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Building a comfortable, happy life for my family. Passing along a great work ethic, morals and beliefs to my children so they will have a good foundation and understanding for success to pursue their American Dream.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Respect and Trust. Doing what is in the best interest of the customer, agency and carrier.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Respect, Honesty, Excellent Reputation, Technology and Family Oriented Organization.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Family agency with core values that align with my values and customers’ expectations.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Working in commercial insurance provides new and exciting challenges every day. Ansay has the tools and resources to keep current with the every changing marketplace.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Hands-on approach with in-person visits to review and provide the level of service customers expect.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
My passion for helping people. I enjoy meeting new people and learning about their story and how I may be able to help protect their version of the American Dream.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My passion for helping people. My enjoyment with meeting new people and learning about their story and how Ansay & Associates may be able to help them protect their version of the American Dream.
- What would your clients say about you?
Honest, trustworthy individual who has his client's best interest first and foremost.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today.