Skip to content
10 Questions with Al Neva
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Living life to the fullest while finding balance. Spending as much time as possible with family and friends.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
It is the foundation of the core principals this company was founded on.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We have an awesome team of people both on the production and account management side. Ansay provides a unique and well-structured service model that we hold ourselves accountable for.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The overall vision of the company is what drew me to the organization. We are consistently thinking of new innovative ideas to better serve our existing customers and always discovering ways to find new ones.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
The people are great, fun and energetic. Also, everyone is willing to help one another.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I take a consultative approach when working with clients. Asking the right questions to create a model that fits their needs.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I am involved heavily in the metal manufacturing industry from machine shops to foundries and heat treaters. I also have a strong background in working with contractors, distribution companies, and food processors. From a coverage and compliance standpoint; I have experience in large workers compensations claim negotiations, OSHA & DOT safety, experience modification analysis, and risk management consulting.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Passion for succeeding at what I do.
- What would your clients say about you?
I am very responsive, passionate about commercial insurance, contain a great deal of knowledge on coverage and safety compliance, communicate our insurance process thoroughly, and take the time to listen and understand.