Alan Neva, CIC, MBA
Executive Vice President - Commercial Lines & Employee Benefits
10 Questions with Al Neva
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Living life to the fullest while finding balance. Valuing the time spent with family, friends, and colleagues.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
It is the core foundation the agency was founded on. The Ansay Way represents our identity as an organization.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
We have an incredible team of people passionate about serving our clients. Ansay provides a unique and well-structured service model for which we hold ourselves accountable. We are also committed to investing in innovative technologies to further improve the customer experience.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The vision and culture attracted me to Ansay. We consistently think of new innovative ideas to serve our existing and new clients.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
The people are genuine, fun, and energetic. Also, everyone is willing to help one another. This is because we are an agency that lives its values.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I take a consultative approach when working with clients, asking questions to create solutions that address their needs. I also enjoy personally getting to know them to build long-term relationships.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I have experience in metal manufacturing, from machine shops to foundries and heat treaters. I also have a strong background in working with contractors, distribution companies, and food processors. From a coverage and compliance standpoint, I have experience in large workers’ compensation claim negotiations, OSHA & DOT safety, experience modification analysis, and risk management consulting.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Passion for success in my personal and professional life.
- What would your clients say about you?
I am a passionate individual who takes my responsibility as an agent seriously. I also believe in building trust while providing best-in-class customer service and risk management resources. In addition, my primary focus is the client is covered correctly and understands the depth of their insurance & risk management program with Ansay.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
“If everything seems under control, you’re just not going fast enough.” ~ Mario Andretti