Skip to content
10 Questions with Adam Peck
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The American Dream to me is being able to reach your goals in life through hard work, family value, and integrity.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way means that you are doing everything possible to help make the business of your client more successful through insurance and any other means you can offer.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay is focused on the process of insurance and making sure the client has the experience they would like to have. While we will typically be price competitive, we focus on the relationship to ensure longevity with all clients.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
I was drawn to Ansay & Associates because of their proven success, their future growth potential, and that they were noted as a Top Workplace in Wisconsin.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Ansay & Associates has its own unique company culture. We are focused on the client and making sure their needs are met and that is a differentiation to what other companies believe and practice.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My approach with my clients is to ensure I am available for them when they need me to be. They understand I want their business to be successful in all facets.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Contractors, Trucking and Assisted Living/Healthcare.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My family and their happiness motivate me.
- What would your clients say about you?
He is very dependable, is going to do what he says he is going to do and acts with the highest level of integrity.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win." - John Wooden