Want more information?
Please tell us a little bit about yourself by filling out this short form, so we can better assist you. Adam will reach out to you as soon as possible.Contact Adam
10 Questions with Adam Multhauf
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The idea that you have the opportunity to pursue your dreams and goals with the idea that if you work hard you will have the opportunity to reach them. It's the freedom to pursue prosperity and happiness.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way reaches beyond just providing insurance solutions. It's building a relationship based on integrity and accountability; being a trusted advisor to your client.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Our commitment to being "Beset in Class" by providing the highest quality hands-on service to our clients as well as our focus on innovation to provide value-added products and services.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Its culture and the fact Ansay was built on building relationships and being an innovator in the insurance company.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
It's a family-like atmosphere where we work hard to provide the highest quality service to our clients, but we also have fun while doing it.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Consultative and discussion-based. Every client is different and it's my job to understand a client's operations and needs so that I can work to create an insurance program tailored towards their needs.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Landscapers, excavation/grading, and pavement/pavement maintenance
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The motivation of the American Dream and striving to be the best I can be for not only myself but those around me.
- What would your clients say about you?
I'm very responsive and genuinely care about their best interests. I strive to protect their version of the American Dream,
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it."- Steve Jobs