Families First Coronavirus Response Act - Complimentary Attorney-Led Briefing
FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT (FFCRA)
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) has been signed into law. What does this mean for employers and businesses? Attend our complimentary attorney-led briefing to get the facts on what you need to know.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act (EPSLA)
- Emergency Family & Medical Leave Expansion Act (EFMLEA)
- Tax credits (DOL & Treasury Guidance)
Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Overview of “Safer at Home” Emergency Order (WI, Gov. Evers)
- Best Practices for Managing a Mobile Workforce
- Layoffs and Other Considerations
Benefits Plan Considerations
Q & A Session
Nate Priestaf, Compliance Attorney - Ansay & Associates
C. Douglas Moran, Attorney - CarlsonDash
Christy Lyons, CEO - 4 Point Consulting
PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER.
Date & Time:
Wednesday, April 1st - 9:00 AM CST
We need a little more information from you. Once this form is submitted you will be able to utilize the resource requested.
By requesting this resource, you are agreeing to receive email communications from Ansay. You can unsubscribe at anytime via your preference center.
You are attempting to download a resource that isn’t available to you.