Skip to content

Common Industry Coverage Needs

Coverage for Commercial Trucks

  • Truck liability insurance to protect your business against third-party claims
  • Physical damage coverage for your truck in case of an accident
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage to protect you in case of an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver

Coverage for Other Commercial Vehicles

  • Coverage for your business vehicles, including cars, vans, and trucks
  • Physical damage coverage for your business vehicles
  • Liability coverage in case of an accident involving your business vehicles

Inland Marine – Transportation Insurance

  • Coverage for your cargo while in transit
  • Coverage for your vehicles and equipment used in transportation
  • Liability coverage in case of an accident involving your vehicle or equipment

Meet Your Specialized Industry Advisors

No matter what type of type transportation business insurance you need, Ansay & Associates can help you find the right solution for your business.

View the Advisor Directory
orange truck headlight

Related Product Offerings

Workers Compensation

Workers’ compensation can help cover medical costs and even provide employee wages for time missed from work and is an important thing to have as a business owner. Learn more about workers’ compensation insurance coverage options.

Explore Workers Compensation

General Liability

Accidents happen and if they happen on your property or as the result of work that you have done, you could be liable for damages. Learn more about general liability insurance options.

Explore General Liability

Business Auto

If a company vehicle is involved in an accident, your business will only be protected with the right commercial auto insurance coverage. Learn more about business auto insurance.

Explore Business Auto