Skip to content
11 Questions with Tim Olson
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The American Dream is the belief that anyone, no matter what their upbringing, can attain success through hard work and determination.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Serving our clients with the best possible service and treating each one the same, no matter how large or how small.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay has the products, tools, and trained staff to provide the products needed to mitigate risk, and provide first in class customer service.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
I was hired as an employee in 2008 at the Klein Agency. I was drawn there by the quality of the staff, excellent office space, and also the reputation that they had in the community. The fact that they were a full-service agency and had contracts with many quality insurance companies was important when considering going to work for them.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Each day is a new day and presents new things to learn as well as new challenges. The staff at Ansay is ‘top-notch’, and this is a great asset to the agency and the clients that we serve. We work hard each day but are rewarded in so many ways.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
After being here for 12 years, you get to know your clients well and I usually approach each one somewhat differently, with the goal of the end result to be the same, giving them the best possible service.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
I had a lady with a small account who went to another carrier for her auto and renters insurance for better pricing. She had been a lifetime client of the agency so this was somewhat upsetting to me. After one year she called and wanted to come back due to poor service elsewhere. She continues to be our client today.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I am in Personal Lines so my role is primarily home, auto, umbrella, and rec vehicles. I do also work with a few small farms which I enjoy since this was my background prior to entering the insurance industry.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
I look forward to each and every day as a new day that we have been blessed with. I enjoy getting out of bed well before the break of dawn so as not to miss a minute of it.
- What would your clients say about you?
A good listener, polite, accountable, professional, and provide solutions.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Be your best, do your best, and you will be blessed with the best."