Skip to content
9 Questions with Reid Tate
- What does the American dream mean to you?
Having control over the direction of your life through opportunities and hard work.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
Finding ways to help others and be a valued resource on a daily basis. Whether it's a client, prospect, or fellow employee, making it a practice of helping others.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay is consistently looking for ways to help clients though resources, technology and the customer experience.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
The core values and family business atmosphere.
- Give us a view of the company - what is it like working at Ansay?
Great fellow employees to work with. Constant innovation and strategies to help our clients.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Listening to needs they have, understanding their businesses and building an insurance plan unique to them.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Business and personal insurance.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Lots of dogs and kids.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Have high aspirations, low expectations" - Lt Col Mark Weber