10 Questions with Paul Schliepp
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Having the opportunity to create my own success, whether in my personal or professional life.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
It means treating people with the highest respect and integrity; knowing that every customer is important and deserves the same excellent service.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay & Associates, as a company, is big enough to be influential in the insurance industry, but small enough to have a personal and trusting relationship with each and every customer.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
It is an independent agency that has many marketplaces for insurance to fit the needs of every client. Cares about its employees and has excellent culture that cultivates a team atmosphere.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
It is being in a sales/service industry that has the highest expectations to over-deliver on timeliness and accuracy measures.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Case by case basis so that when disaster strikes, the last thing the client needs to worry about is if they have the proper coverage.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
Despite a client being adamant that nothing major has ever happened to their vehicle and being convinced it probably never would, he took my advice and went with the coverage I recommended (new car replacement). That summer he totaled his brand new truck, only weeks off the lot. He couldn’t have been more grateful, thanking me repeatedly as he got to drive away with yet another brand new truck.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I specialize in anything personal insurance. Home, auto, umbrella, and life. Also, those fun things like snowmobiles, boats, cycles, and RV’s.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
The opportunity to grow and be a better person, provide for my family and leave the world a better place.
- What would your clients say about you?
I am willing to go above and beyond for them and discover the whole picture to make sure their assets and livelihood are protected.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"What you do when nobody is watching is what separates a champion from everybody else." – unknown
Want more information?
Please tell us a little bit about yourself by filling out this short form, so we can better assist you. Paul will reach out to you as soon as possible.Contact Paul