Commercial Insurance Advisor
10 Questions with John Holmes
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
To me, the American Dream is having the opportunity to go after anything that is dear to you and love in your heart because of the freedom we are given in this country.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way is getting to know our customers through our core values, building strong relationships, and putting our clients' needs at #1.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
I believe Ansay differentiates through close personal and business relationships with customers. I can't count how many times in my first week I have heard the phrases "long time account" or "20+ year insured".
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Ansay & Associates provides outstanding customer service, develops great working relationships, and is a true business partner providing a reliable source of information and knowledge.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
It is a fun, team atmosphere with a great amount of encouragement and support from all departments.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Getting to know them, hearing what their needs are, finding those products, and service their business.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I have a background in residential construction, general contracting along with an extensive safety background.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Is it the opportunity to go meet people and help them out.
- What would your clients say about you?
John is a friend and a business partner; he cares and has my best interest in mind.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss