Personal and Commercial Lines Service Team Lead
10 Questions with Holly Popp
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The American dream to me the opportunity to obtain success through sacrifice, hard work & a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
To me, the Ansay Way is defined by our strong corporate values of integrity, respect, accountability, passion, excellence, professionalism & a positive “I can do” mentality. I take these values very seriously & strive to incorporate them into both my professional and personal life on a daily basis.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay differs in the marketplace because we are committed to excellence, providing superior customer service and we have a continual focus on innovations that will provide better protection and financial health for our clients.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Ansay & Associates has an industry reputation of being the best in a class by not only providing superior customer service but also providing a collection of powerful services built to fuel a very competitive insurance program for our clients. I strive to be the best in everything I do so I knew Ansay was where I wanted to work.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Ansay is a fantastic place to work in. The culture is family-focused, fun & energetic. Ansay understands that happy and engaged employees are the foundation of a successful company.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
I treat every client as if they are my family. And I would do anything for my family…24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
I am heavily involved in working with Non-Emergency Medical Transportation accounts but also have extensive experience with Contractors, Manufacturing, Municipalities, and Real Estate Management.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
My passion for success in everything I do.
- What would your clients say about you?
I'm confident with clients would say that I have a very positive, can-do attitude... and that I am dedicated, detailed, and of course... very Southern.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty."