Courtney Stelter, CRIS
Commercial Insurance Advisor
Want more information?
Please tell us a little bit about yourself by filling out this short form, so we can better assist you. Courtney will reach out to you as soon as possible.Contact Courtney
10 Questions with Courtney Stelter
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
Through hard work and perseverance we can pursue our dreams and goals with the opportunity to reach them. The freedom to find happiness and build a future for ourselves and those behind us.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way is more than just insurance. It's understanding the full picture, building a relationship and being a trusted advisor.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Our commitment to being "Best in Class" through service, technology and ongoing innovation and growth.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
Ansay's focus on innovation, strong community involvement and overall culture.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
It's a family-like environment that's driving you to be your best self, yet having fun as you do it.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
Every client and every business is different. It's my job to understand each of them personally, what's important to them, and their future goals. That way I can work to create an insurance and service program tailored towards their needs.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
Construction and manufacturing
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Each day is a new opportunity. A new day to learn something, to accomplish something new and to assist someone new.
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"It always seem impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela