Want more information?
Please tell us a little bit about yourself by filling out this short form, so we can better assist you. Corina will reach out to you as soon as possible.Contact Corina
10 Questions with Corina Kretschmer
- What does the American Dream mean to you?
The American Dream to me is to be able to live life to the fullest.
- What does the Ansay Way mean to you?
The Ansay Way means to provide clients with the customer service they deserve and to educate and provide the proper coverage that they needs.
- In your personal experience, how does Ansay differentiate in the marketplace?
Ansay & Associates draws from a vast wealth of companies and experience to provide the absolute best service and product available in the marketplace.
- Why were you drawn to work at Ansay & Associates?
I was drawn to work for Ansay & Associates because they are employee-oriented and customer-driven.
- Give us a view of the company – what is it like working at Ansay?
Working with everyone at Ansay & Associates is a wonderful experience. Everyone is eager to help one another and family comes first. They make you feel like part of the Ansay family.
- Describe your approach to working with your clients.
My approach to working with my clients is to educate them about their insurance and their needs. I make them feel like they are part of the family.
- What is one of your favorite client stories?
On many occasions, I have been told "thank you" by my clients for making insurance something they can understand. I even receive hugs once in a while.
- Do you have any area of specific focus in terms of industry or market?
My focus is to be able to help businesses with their Workers Compensation Insurance and place them in a program that works best for their company.
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
What gets me out of bed in the morning is knowing that I may help someone find coverage that they need. My favorite part of my work is educating people about insurance.
- What would your clients say about you?
My clients tell me that they appreciate how I explain insurance and help them understand why added coverage is important
- Do you have a favorite inspirational quote?
"If you trip, make it part of your dance."